report_problem The Falcons 2021 season schedule is currently unavailable for subscription!
info When available, you can subscribe to the Falcons 2021 season schedule which will keep your calendar in synch with any rescheduled games.
The following instructions explain how to subscribe to the schedule using a few popular calendar programs.
- From the Home screen, click Settings.
- Click Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Click Add Account....
- Click Other.
- Click Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the Server field, enter this URL: [URL Not Available]
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
- Launch Calendar.
- From the File menu, select New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter this URL: [URL Not Available] in the Calendar URL field, and then click Subscribe
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
Field What to do... Name Enter Falcons Schedule Subscribed to Leave [URL Not Available] in this field Location Select where you want to save this calendar's data. If you use iCloud, we recommend selecting that. 1 Remove Select if you'd like to remove this calendar's Alerts and Attachments. You might want to do this if you have default alerts set up or don't want to permanently store your events' attachments on your hard drive. Auto-Refresh Select the frequency with which you'd like to refresh this calendar. We suggest Every hour. Ignore Alerts Select this option if you want the alerts to come through the subscribed calendar but suppress them.1 Sharing your Calendar with iCloud will save its information to your iCloud account, which will also synchronize its information to all of your devices using your iCloud account. If you want to remove this Calendar from any of these devices, you'll need to do so through icloud.com.
- From Other Calendars, click Add and then Add by URL.
- In the URL field, enter this URL: [URL Not Available]
- Click Add Calendar.
- From Tools, select Account Settings.
- Go to the Internet Calendars tab, and then click New.
- Enter this URL: [URL Not Available], and then click Add.